- Italian Sausage and Peppers, with onion, provolone cheese and tomato basil marinara.
- Buffalo Chicken with Blue Cheese, which comes with hot sauce, onions, and cheddar and provolone cheese.
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken Habanero, with sweet mango habanero sauce, pineapple, jalapeños and provolone and cheddar cheese
- Mediterranean Veggie, with roasted red and banana peppers, feta, American and provolone cheese, spinach, onions and diced tomatoes.
- Philly cheese steak steak, American and provolone cheeses, with onions, green peppers and mushrooms.
- Chicken bacon ranch seasoned all white meat chicken breast, bacon, creamy ranch dressing and provolone cheese.
- Chicken Parmesan seasoned all white meat chicken breast, tomato basil marinara, parmesan-asiago and provolone cheeses.
- Italian comes with pepperoni, ham, salami, cheese, onions, banana peppers, and green peppers.
I like my Italian sausage subs served with marinara sauce so I just put the sausages in a slow cooker with sauce and green peppers and onions. The sausages taste so good and melt in your mouth when they are cooked slowly all day. The secret to a good sub is having fresh bread. I go to the bakery once a month and buy quite a few loafs of bread which are stored in the freezer. If you prefer your sausages without marinara sauce you can cook them on a George Forman along with the vegetables.
Marinate your chicken breasts in your favorite hot chicken wing sauce. You may also cook the whole chicken breast in the slow cooker on low all day or slice them into bite size pieces and cook them quickly on a George Forman Grill.
- Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing
- hot sauce
- cheddar and provolone cheese
Sweet and Spicy Chicken Habanero
You need to spend some time in the mexican section of your local food store. I found the salsa pictured to the right at Walmart. You will also need to pick up sliced pineapple, jalapenos and some provolone and cheddar cheese. Cook chicken breasts in the salsa and season with mexican spices.
I just cook chicken breasts slowly in the crockpot with a good jar of Marinara sauce.
- Italian Cheeses of any kind
Domino's Pizza has some 8,726 franchise and company stores throughout the world, with network sales of some $5.4 billion in 2007.